We get through a lot of information on any given day, trying to sift out the choice leads for printweek.com. There’s always a lot of stuff that doesn’t quite make the grade because it might not be UK-centric enough for example or just tangential to the commercial print industry for example. But recently there has been a host of articles written about the newspaper industry that appears to be in freefall everywhere else but the UK.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Sales (POS/Display) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd Basic £30-50k + car + commission, Midlands/South
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT, excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Senior Estimator - East Midlands Blayze Unguem £Negotiable salary depending on ability, plus excellent benefits package, East Midlands
- No results available
Tagsblogs Books digital copyright BookSurge broadband COI colour management cossar creasing defamation Digital Britain digital printing direct mail e-paper environment financial printing Fujfilm Google HP Microsoft movable type newspapers novell Olympics openoffice open source paper paper industry personalisation plates print buying print on demand red hat Sainsbury's scheduling Scotland seo smoking software spiderman star office tesco Tilburg virrtual reality waste management Web-to-print
No users found.